Whether we’re expertly managing our programs at community, teaching, or safety net hospitals, everything we do is about empowering our clinicians with the training and tools to provide outstanding clinical care.
Clinical Job Search
Why join Sound Physicians?
We’re empowered clinicians who appreciate the value of teams built on trust, and we take care of each other just as we do our patients. We thrive thanks to our strong clinical leaders at every level — many of whom have grown within Sound. And we foster a healthy, collaborative team culture, embrace diverse perspectives, and celebrate accomplishments big and small.
- 1 in 4 new colleagues are internal referrals
- 25 percent lower clinician turnover than national benchmarks
- Becker’s 150 top places to work in healthcare, 2023
- Great Place to Work Certified, May 2022-2023
We enjoy the best of both worlds — the ability to practice at the community level while drawing on the collective wisdom of our nationwide practices. Manageable patient loads, collaborative team-based models, and flexible scheduling lets you find the work-life balance that’s right for you.
With Sound, you can expect:
- Scheduling and workloads that are determined locally
- Hospital relationships that are aligned by strong, stable partnerships
- Local and regional leaders who advocate for innovation
- Collaborative, team-based models that promote warm handoffs between specialties and colleagues
- Regular recognition of clinical excellence
- Data that informs the point of decision making
As a physician-founded and led medical group, our promise is to bring better to the bedside: better ideas, better approaches, better care. We practice hospital-based medicine at the community level — with local teams, local leadership, and national support when we need it.
- We treat six percent of the nation’s hospitalized patients
- We partner with more than 50 level I and level II teaching hospitals
- We’re recognized as a national leader and innovator in value-based care
- 1.2M hospital medicine inpatient discharges
- 1.2M emergency medicine patient visits
- 500K surgical cases
- 100K critical care discharges
- 14K telemedicine patients