Seeking TeleICU Physicians with Illinois and Indiana Licenses
Sound Physicians is seeking an experienced board-certified critical care physician to provide Tele-ICU coverage for our growing list of Tele-ICU programs. You will work in collaboration with Sound’s critical care team and serve as a clinical resource to caregivers to maintain best practice and optimal patient outcomes. The Tele-ICU team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of compassionate, skillful medical care to patients in our ICUs.
Success Happens When You Start With Your People
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
The telemedicine ICU care model is aligned with Sound’s vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. We strive to be the practice of choice for clinicians and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country. This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension to their scope of practice.
- MD/DO with board certification in critical care
- Active, unrestricted IL and IN licenses (multiple licenses preferred)
- 3 years of critical care experience required; TeleICU experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team member within Sound Critical Care’s TeleICU team
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills