System Medical Director
Join the next generation of physician leaders!
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well-established program in Puyallup, WA. As a System Director with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
As System Director, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Oversee communications between multi-service lines to ensure a smooth patient experience throughout the hospital visit
- You will have a staffing coordinator to handle all scheduling
- The regional operations manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with to continuously improve operations
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in-person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development
- Develop into a Sound Physicians partner through Path to Partnership™
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
The Hospitalist Program
- The hospitalist team consists of 40 full-time physicians, 6 APPs, and a clinical performance nurse
- 7 on/7 off
- Closed ICU
- Procedures are not required and codes are run by the ED
If you are a progressive physician leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board-certified in internal medicine with 3+ years of experience
- Prior leadership experience in a hospital setting
- Active WA license or in the process of applying
Location and Lifestyle
Just 40 minutes from Seattle and 20 minutes from Tacoma, WA you are able to enjoy suburban life with easy access to the city and airports. Enjoy the plethora of outdoor activities the area offers from snow and water sports, fishing, kayaking, golfing, hiking/camping, rock climbing or the many other outdoor activities available. Enjoy 4 seasons and a mild climate, there is something to do outside at any time. You can drive to Seattle and attend a concert, comedy club or live music but if sports are more your thing, we offer professional football, baseball, soccer, and hockey. You can even partake in some Division I collegiate sports. With the many museums and parks, you and your family will never run out of things to be involved in.