Regional Medical Director, Anesthesia
Join the Next Generation of Physician Leaders
Sound Physicians is seeking an exceptional candidate for our Regional Medical Director, Anesthesia. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, Anesthesia, the Regional Medical Director (RMD) oversees and supervises assigned Sound Anesthesia programs including startups, and performs all administrative, supervisory, and educational functions relating to the anesthesia programs. Responsible for supervising the Chief Anesthesiologists to ensure that each program is implemented and continuously improved upon. The RMD will partner with Vice Presidents of Clinical Operations and Sound Anesthesia Operations team members to deliver excellent client service and drive high-performing anesthesia programs.
- 50% administrative and 50% clinical for 26 weeks of clinical work per year
- Must have impressive leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent clinician with strong diagnostic and crisis management skills
- Board certified in anesthesiology (current) and current license to practice medicine in applicable state(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Anesthesia Department Chair or Chief
- Must reside in central or west coast time zones
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and partnership
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings