Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for the outdoor enthusiasts
Per Diem CRNA – Portland, OR
Per Diem CRNAs Needed in Portland, OR
Sound Anesthesia has per diem CRNA shifts available with our new practices in Portland, OR.
Sound Anesthesia has per diem shifts available with our new practices at the Providence Portland Medical Center and Providence St. Vincents, not-for-profit, acute care teaching hospitals in Portland, Oregon. They are part of Providence Health & Services, a regional health system with hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare services in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, California, and Hawaii. Accolades include Magnet Recognized for nursing excellence, ranked one of the best hospitals in 2022-2023 by U.S. News, Awarded an A for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group, and accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Work life balance schedule
- CRNA ability to practice to top of license
- Collaborative Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Per Diem 1099 or W2 options
- Flexible PRN scheduling
- 1+ year of experience required
- Group-paid Medical Malpractice
Location & Lifestyle
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings