Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Bellaire, MI
Join Sound’s Post-Acute Team in Northern Michigan
We provide post-acute care Monday – Friday coverage for over 20 locations throughout Northern Michigan. No weekends nor holiday shifts. There is shared on-call amongst all providers.
With a high-touch approach, Sound helps ensure proper progress on a plan of care and identifies any early warning signs for readmissions. Our post-acute program will provide extensive administrative and logistical support to the providers as well as portable technology and flexible scheduling.
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners
- Schedule: 5 days a week Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Local area travel required – visiting approximately 1-3 SNFs a day
- Access to SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Post-Acute Advanced Practitioners
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Experience working with the geriatric population in a post-acute setting preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiar and skilled with using EMRs
- Current, unrestricted license (FNP / PA-C)
Location & Lifestyle
Bellaire is a beautiful village in Nothern Michigan. Bellaire is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and protected forests. It is located near Torch Lake, Lake Michigan, and just under an hour away from Traverse City. Boating, hiking, golf, mountain biking, skiing, and snowmobiling are some of the most popular outdoor activities.