Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Aiken, SC
To our prospective hospitalist teammates,
Sound Physicians is a great place to grow your clinical and leadership skills, as we have a foundation that focuses on people, practice, and purpose. By way of introduction, I’m the medical director for Sound’s hospital medicine team at Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, South Carolina. I’ve been a part of our medical group for two years and I’m proud of the hospitalist practice we’ve built. Whether you’ve recently completed your training or desire a career change, I think Sound is a place where you’ll thrive.
- We’re a closely knit, established team of 10 physicians and six advanced practice providers (APPs), with the support of a clinical performance nurse and a program manager.
- Our practice is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds with varied levels of experience who lean on and learn from each other in their approach to patient care.
- We’re actively involved within the hospital with graduate medical education programs and various hospital committees, including the Medical Staff Quality Improvement Committee, pharmacy and therapeutics, readmission reduction, sepsis, stroke, and wound care.
- Our advanced practice provider (APP) team members work at the top of their license with autonomy. We offer a robust training program for those new to the practice setting.
- We stay connected through a weekly team huddle.
- Flexible scheduling is part of our practice to ensure work-life balance. We cover for each other, so we all feel supported in our needs for family time and disconnecting from work.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- We put patients first. Always.
- A focus on growth and development is a key feature of our practices. Our teammates can expand their careers locally or across the broader medical group.
- As a team deeply rooted in our community, we actively support and inspire those passionate about making a positive impact, both within the hospital and beyond, to foster the growth and vitality of our local area.
Aiken, SC, is a charming and welcoming community known for its rich equestrian culture, picturesque landscapes, and Southern hospitality. Residents enjoy a relaxed pace of life, diverse recreational activities, and a strong sense of community, making Aiken an ideal place for those seeking a blend of small-town charm and cultural vibrancy.
To learn more, please contact my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Dr. Sireesha Vemuri-Reddy