Pediatric Hospitalist – Vidalia GA
Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunity in Vidalia, GA
Sound is Seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist for Meadows Regional Medical Center in Vidalia, GA.
Meadows Regional Medical Center is a short-term, 56-bed acute care community hospital with a 15,000-square-foot cancer center.
- Full or part-time schedules available
- Procedures are preferred
- Closed ICU
- ED or OB run codes
- Call is required
- Pediatric or neonatology certification is required and one year of hospitalist experience is preferred
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- A grade by Leapfrog for patient safety
- Three-time Reuters top 100 hospitals
- Becker’s Hospital Review – America’s 20 best community hospitals
Location & Lifestyle
Vidalia, Georgia, is a charming Southern town known for its sweet onions and warm hospitality. Nestled in Toombs County, Vidalia is a quintessential representation of small-town Georgia life. The community takes immense pride in its world-famous Vidalia onions, celebrated for their mild, sweet flavor and cultivated in the region’s fertile soil. Beyond agriculture, Vidalia boasts a rich cultural heritage, with historic landmarks like the Altama Museum of Art and History and the breathtaking architecture of the Toombs County Courthouse. With a close-knit community and a strong sense of tradition, Vidalia offers visitors a taste of genuine Southern living in the heart of the Peach State.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance