Pediatric Anesthesiologist Needed at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Oregon
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting Pediatric Anesthesiologist opportunity in our newest practice in Portland, OR later this year. Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is a Level II trauma center and is one of the leading hospitals in Oregon for heart care, cancer care, and women’s and children’s services. The hospital is also a designated Magnet hospital, which is the highest honor that can be given to a hospital for nursing excellence.
- Trauma, Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular in addition to peds
- Responsible for Pediatric call coverage only; not responsible for general or OB
- Physician only for higher acuity Pediatric cases
- Pediatric Fellowship strongly preferred or case volume to support privilege request
- Dedicated Pediatric Anesthesiologists doing solo cases
- 1099 and W2 compensation options available
- Competitive W2 compensation ranging from $675,000 – $740,000
- Up to $75,000 commencement bonus available
- 10 weeks scheduled time off
- Group paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
- Full-time, part-time, or PRN
- Sound does not have non-competes for 1099 or W2
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Portland, Oregon – A Lively City with Natural Beauty
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both physicians and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings