OB Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
OB CRNA Opportunity at Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, OR
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting OB CRNA opportunity in our newest practice in Portland, OR in late 2023. Providence Portland Medical Center is a 483-bed, not-for-profit, acute care teaching hospital in Portland, Oregon. It is part of Providence Health & Services, a regional health system with hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare services in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, California, and Hawaii. It is home to a variety of medical and surgical services including Cancer care, Heart and Vascular Care, Neurosciences, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, Transplants, and Women and Children’s Services. Accolades for the hospital include: Magnet Recognized for nursing excellence, Ranked one of the best hospitals in 2022-2023 by U.S. News, Awarded an A for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group, and accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Work-life balance schedule
- CRNA ability to practice to top of license
- Collaborative Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- 1099 or W2 compensation option
- Competitive W2 compensation package of $290,000
- Competitive 1099 compensation package of $315,000
- Sign-on bonus available
- 15 weeks of scheduled time off
- Group-paid Medical Malpractice
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Full-time, part-time, or PRN
- Sound does not have non-competes for 1099 or W2
- Available for full-time CRNAs only; Path to Partnership™
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings