OB Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Nashua, NH
To our prospective CRNA teammates,
I serve as the chief CRNA for Sound’s new anesthesia program at Southern New Hampshire, in Nashua, New Hampshire. With twenty years of experience under my belt, I’m pleased to be part of the Sound Anesthesia family. We’ve created a practice we’re proud of, and we are eager to welcome CRNAs who are launching their careers or seeking a change. Let’s take a moment to explore our people, practice, and purpose – the principles that guide us.
- We are a close-knit group of 6 physicians and 18 dedicated CRNAs, with two being dedicated in OB.
- We are a cohesive and empowered team, driven by a shared mission to genuinely support one another. Our unwavering commitment to mutual care and collaboration forms the heart of our collective strength.
- Our team is diverse. We leverage our varied backgrounds to build a collaborative environment where we learn from each other in our shared commitment to patient care.
- I was attracted to Sound due to the multitude of opportunities it offers—clinically, personally, and in terms of leadership advancement potential.
- Sound offers CRNAs the ability to truly practice to the top of their license in a collegial family-like team.
- Nestled 45 minutes to Boston Metro, Nashua offers the charming New England small time feel with big city amenities. The town boasts a beautiful downtown shopping experience in the heart of picturesque suburban neighborhoods. There is ton of outdoor activities to choose from including the very famous, leave peeping season.
- Our hospital is a thriving community hospital, where we manage level III trauma patients, healthy OB, health pediatrics, Neuro, Ortho, Plastics, Endo and Bariatrics.
- We do not handle Cardiac or Thoracic cases at this time.
- OB CRNAs will do 24-hour shifts, no call
- Our daily work culture reflects a sense of camaraderie, much like collaborating with friends in a professional and collegiate environment.
- The site has the latest and greatest equipment and technology in every OR! On site Anesthesia scrubs and techs that follow the clinicians from room to room and make sure everything is staffed adequately for the case ahead.
- Compensation is guaranteed at an annual rate of $275,000, with an additional $8,000 quality incentive bonus.
- We offer a generous eight weeks of scheduled time off.
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability coverage, a 401k plan with matching contributions, paid medical malpractice insurance, tail coverage, and an annual CME allowance.
- We maintain a high retention rate because we work collaboratively within our team and ensure coverage for time off.
- Our guiding principle is unwavering: we always put patients first.
- We highly value supporting growth and development within our organization, providing opportunities for you to explore new avenues locally within the practice or in the broader medical group.
- As a community-minded team, we actively encourage involvement and contributions to community health and wellness, both within and outside the hospital.
- Our partner hospital is excited to collaborate with Sound and our clinicians to build a family within their facility. They are looking forward to a happy working environment within the anesthesia team to provide the best patient care for their community.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a 188-bed acute care facility located in the heart of downtown Nashua; it has a medical staff of over 500 primary and specialty care providers from Foundation Medical Partners, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua, and local independent practices. The facility offers a welcoming “family” atmosphere with great culture and provider support.
For a deeper exploration of this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to reach out to my recruiting partner, who will connect us. I truly look forward to telling you why Sound Physicians Anesthesia is different than all the rest.
Noele Morse, CRNA
Chief CRNA for Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and Associate Chief Anesthetist Officer