Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Front Royal, VA
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunity in Front Royal, Virginia
Warren Memorial is a brand new state-of-the-art 180-bed not-for-profit, community hospital including 36 private rooms, 6 observation beds and a nursing home in Front Royal, Virginia. They perform advanced surgical services, reliable elderly care, diagnostic services, rehabilitation services, and much more with a focus to provide care through all periods of life and health. Warren Memorial received an “A” rating from the Leapfrog Group for patient safety.
- Hospitalist team will run codes and is part of RRT
- No call environment
- No ICU at the hospital; Procedure experience is not required
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off; 7 am – 7 pm
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Advanced Practitioners
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license (NP/PA); 1+ years of acute care experience required
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
Location & Lifestyle
Front Royal is located in the Northwest area of Virginia in Warren County off of Routes 66 and 81. It is a quaint country town surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, thus providing an abundance of sightseeing and family-friendly outdoor activities. Only 1 hour from DC and the Dulles Airport. This location gives you the best of both small-town living and big-town amenities.