Nocturnist – $50k Commencement Bonus – Woodstock, VA
Nocturnist Physician Opportunity in Woodstock, Virginia! $50,000 Commencement Bonus!
Shenandoah Memorial Hospital was named a 100 best-performing critical access hospital in the country for 2023 (and 2022) by Chartis Group and received a five-star rating from CMS based on their performance across five quality categories (2023).
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Established team of 4 physicians
- No call environment
- Requires rapid response and code response
- Open step-down unit
- Procedures are not required
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off, 7 pm – 7 am
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Open to both internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians; Residents welcome to apply!
Location & Lifestyle
Located just 1.5 hours from Washington, D.C, the city of Woodstock, Virginia offers the perfect quiet getaway from the bustling big city! The natural beauty of the Shenandoah Valley is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast with year-round activities including fishing, canoeing, skiing, and snowboarding. If rich history is more your speed, explore the fourth oldest town in Virginia and the original Shenandoah County Court House designed by Thomas Jefferson himself. Come and see why the song, “Oh Shenandoah” was such a hit!
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians. #LI-HOTJOBS