Nocturnist Physician – $50,000 Commencement! – Vidalia, GA
Nocturnist Physician Opportunity in Vidalia, Georgia – $50,000 Commencement!
Sound is seeking a full-time nocturnist physician to join our established team in Vidalia, Georgia at Meadows Health, a community, short-term acute care facility with a cardiac cath lab, a 15,000-square-foot cancer center, and a skilled nursing center on campus.
- 6 physicians, one advanced practitioner, and a clinical performance nurse
- Co-managed ICU
- 24/7 tele-intensivist support
- Hospitalists run codes
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Two-time recipient of an “A” grade for hospital safety given by Leapfrog
- Three-time Reuters 100 Top Hospital
- 2010 Becker’s Hospital Review list of America’s 20 best community hospitals and in 2011-2013 as one of the 100 best community hospitals
- Jackson Group Workplace Excellence Award for health care leadership and employee satisfaction
- Healthcare IT News Top 5 Best Small Hospital IT Departments
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Vidalia, Georgia, is a charming Southern town known for its sweet onions and warm hospitality. Nestled in Toombs County, Vidalia is a quintessential representation of small-town Georgia life. The community takes immense pride in its world-famous Vidalia onions, celebrated for their mild, sweet flavor and cultivated in the region’s fertile soil. Beyond agriculture, Vidalia boasts a rich cultural heritage, with historic landmarks like the Altama Museum of Art and History and the breathtaking architecture of the Toombs County Courthouse. With a close-knit community and a strong sense of tradition, Vidalia offers visitors a taste of genuine Southern living in the heart of the Peach State.