Nocturnist Hospitalist (ICU)
ICU Nocturnist Hospitalist Opportunity in Los Angeles!
Adventist Health White Memorial is a full-service teaching hospital offering a comprehensive stroke center, STEMI and interventional cardiology program, cardiac surgery program, and active neurosurgical and orthopedic services. The hospital has been recognized as One of America’s Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence, a HealthGrades designation earned by less than 5 percent of hospitals nationwide
- 19 bed ICU
- In-house Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residency programs.
- Faculty appointments are available from Loma Linda
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Nocturnist covers the ICU from 10pm-8am and supervises the residents’ admissions to the floor; Intensivists are available telephonically overnight
- Central line & airways skills are desired although backup is available; This is not a heavy procedural job, but they do come up occasionally
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Compensation range: $192k-$288k
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Coined the “City of Angels,” Los Angeles residents enjoy a Mediterranean climate, excellent school systems, and unmatched beauty. LA is a melting pot that has something to offer to all cultures and backgrounds. LA is the epicenter of the entertainment industry, is home to 9 professional sports teams, 15+ beaches, and is a perfect place to set roots. White Memorial sits in the Art District, just a few miles from Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, and beautiful Echo Park.