Nocturnist Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic team forming at one of the largest nonprofit healthcare systems in the country at Banner Health. Banner University Medical Center is a nationally recognized, busy 733-bed academic Level I Trauma Center and one of Arizona’s leading hospitals. This world-class hospital is focused on clinical excellence, and expanded services, with highly trained medical professionals serving the community. The hospital is long known for new medical discoveries and expertise in high-risk obstetrics, advanced heart care, organ transplant orthopedics, and rehabilitation.
Sound Anesthesia is looking for an experienced CRNA to join their growing team at Banner University Hospital in beautiful Phoenix, AZ.
- Care team model
- 7 on 7 off schedule – Nights Only
- 26 weeks a year
- Variety of cases including, high-risk OB, CV, Trauma, ortho, GI, and transplants
- 1 year of experience required
- Compensation: Generous Salary, Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
- Ranked in the top 50 hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for specialty services and listed as the top 2 hospitals in Arizona
- Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and the AHA’s Type 2 Diabetes Honor award for quality measures around diabetes and cardiovascular care
- Recipient of the National award for Excellence in delivering high-quality and cost-effective care
Location & Lifestyle
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, is known as the Valley of the Sun. It is a popular and easy relocation option from anywhere in the USA. Phoenix is a large metropolitan area with a population of over 4M people. The city is multicultural with an abundance of spas, resorts, and golf courses bounded by national forests.
Phoenix has a thriving cultural and fine arts community with dozens of Museums, Symphony orchestras, Arizona Ballet, dance troops, and performing arts, including the Orpheum theatre and Arizona Opera. Phoenix’s culinary scene boasts many diverse cuisines including local specialties from around the world. The city is proud of its professional sports teams and is home to the Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, and the Arizona Diamondbacks. The area has access to many recreation options for the whole family, including national parks and city parks to enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, horseback riding, cycling, and climbing. Phoenix is home to several world-class golf courses and The Desert Botanical Gardens. Camelback Mountain is one of Phoenix’s best hikes and a popular attraction for thousands of visiting hikers each year. Camelback Mountain borders Phoenix’s Arcadia neighborhood with fantastic dining experiences and high-quality living.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge and demonstrated success in building and managing nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s workflow and communications platform supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings