Through People, We Make a Difference
Located 30 minutes from Troy, MI, Ascension Genesys Regional Medical Center brings level II specialty care to residents of central Michigan. The hospital has been awarded America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care Award™ and received the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™.
- 350-bed, non-profit, acute care hospital
- An established team of 17 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Residents are responsible for codes
- Co-managed, 30-bed ICU; Residents cover the main ICU
- Procedures are not required
- Schedule: 7 pm – 7 am responding to floor calls and doing admissions from the ED
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in internal medicine; ACLS/BLS required
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
The City of Grand Blanc is located in southeast Genesee County 10 miles south of Flint and 60 miles north of Detroit. Our school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan. Opportunities for shopping and dining are available in the City, as well as medical and dental facilities. Churches of all denominations are present throughout the area. Bus, train, and air transportation are easily accessible. The name “Grand Blanc” is synonymous with “Golf”! Located within the Grand Blanc community are several fine public and private golf courses. Warwick Hills Country Club, situated just south of the City limits, was host to the annual Buick Open Golf Tournament, the first corporate-sponsored PGA tour and the only PGA tour event held in the State of Michigan, for 50 years. Grand Blanc prides itself on its small-town atmosphere and friendliness and is an excellent community in which to work and live.