Through People, We Make a Difference
Serving the healthcare needs of the people of the Inland Empire since 1910, Dignity Health Community Hospital of San Bernardino Medical Center is a highly-regarded 343-bed, full-service, not-for-profit community hospital providing exceptional healthcare to San Bernardino. The hospital is a Dignity Health member and the fifth-largest health system in the nation.
- Join an established 6-physician team
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge capture
- Salary range: $260k-$294kyearly dependent upon experience
- H1B; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Awards and Recognitions
Delivering quality medical care is the top priority for the Community Hospital of San Bernardino, and there are a number of achievements that indicate significant success in doing just that.
- Healthgrades® 2015 Awards
- Five-star recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Five-star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for two years in a row (2014 – 2015)
- Five-star recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia
- America’s 100 best hospitals for critical care
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts. San Bernardino is known as “the friendly city”. Hospitality and value come first and visitors can look forward to year-round sunshine in our centrally located Southern California city. San Bernardino offers affordable living costs paired with close proximity to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Orange County.