Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Beautiful, new, state of art 100-bed acute care teaching hospital with internal and family medicine residency program
- Established team with 7 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU
- Hospitalists run codes
- Procedures are required
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona, Canyon Vista Medical Center proudly calls Sierra Vista, Arizona home. Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley just 75 miles southeast of Tucson with spectacular mountain views and year-round temperate climate.
- A population of 44,000, increasing at a rate of 15% every year with a projection of 100,000 by 2028
- Amazing outdoor activities – surrounded by mountains and beautiful desert landscapes
- Explore and hike the national historical parks