Part – Time Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Sound has partnered with CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth to establish a growing hospitalist program. Located just outside of Houston, St. Elizabeth offers a positive, patient-focused environment providing the highest level of care possible for the community.
- Hospitalist team has 10 physicians, an advanced practitioner, and two clinical performance nurses
- 431-bed acute care level III trauma center
- Open ICU
- No Procedures
- Three Da Vinci robots and 4 four cath labs
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
What Matters to You
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Beaumont is located in Southeast Texas and an easy commute from Houston. Outdoor activities are the main attraction for both locals and visitors. Some of their most popular activities are fishing, hunting, paddling, and birding. You can get a taste of both Texan and Louisianan cuisine since you are right on the border along with fresh fish from the Gulf. You will have plenty of dining and indoor/outdoor activities to choose from when in Beaumont!
Awards and Accolades
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas – St. Elizabeth is the only Level III Trauma Center in the area and nationally recognized physicians work at the forefront of research, clinical trials, treatment, and care. The team has the Stroke Honor Roll designation and the ‘Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure Treatment from the American Heart and Stroke Association.
- Recipient of the 2013 Consumer Choice #1 Award for the ninth consecutive year from the National Research Corporation
- The Joint Commission’s (TJC) Gold Seal of Approval as a Primary Stroke Center
- TJC’s Gold Seal of Approval for Heart Failure Certification