Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Inova Alexandria Hospital, a 318-bed, community hospital, was awarded an “A” from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Established team of 14 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Full range of specialties including neurosurgery; Complex cases are referred to Inova Fairfax Hospital which is a 1000-bed tertiary care facility with heart and lung transplant programs.
- No call environment
- Hospitalists are part of RRT
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Work alongside an advanced practitioner at night; in addition, swing shift clinician works until midnight to provide additional coverage
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Situated in the Washington-Arlington metropolitan area, Alexandria’s picturesque waterfront offers dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River, or bike rides to George Washington’s Mount Vernon. Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seeker’s idea of fun!