Medical Director, Hospitalist
Hospitalist Medical Director Opportunity in Adrian, Michigan
Sound Physicians is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director for our team at ProMedica Charles & Virginia Hickman Hospital, a 90-bed, acute care hospital in Adrian Township. This state-of-the-art hospital opened in the Fall of 2020 and is over 200,000 square feet with 160 physicians on the medical staff.
- 90-bed, not-for-profit hospital
- Team of 4 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- 9-bed, open ICU; Procedures are required
- Hospitalists run codes
- EPIC EMR
- Combined clinical and administrative shifts
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
Location and Lifestyle
Adrian, MI, situated among rolling hills and farmland, is a great place for adults to live and children to grow up. Adrian is home to the historic Croswell Opera House offering plays, concerts, and events. Adrian College and Siena Heights University are both located in Adrian. Adrian is located in the southeast corner of Michigan within easy driving distance to Ann Arbor, Detroit, Jackson, and Toledo, Ohio.
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
- SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth