Medical Director – Hospital Medicine
Sound is Seeking a Medical Director of Hospital Medicine in Broken Arrow, OK
Ascension St. John Broken Arrow is a destination for specialty care – including heart, cancer, stroke care, and orthopedics. Numerous primary and specialty care clinics are available onsite in our adjoining Medical Office Building.
- 24-bed community-based hospital
- 3 physicians and 2 APPs
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- ED runs codes
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Hospitalist clinical & leadership experience of more than one year is required
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
In northeast Oklahoma, Broken Arrow is the fourth largest city in the state and one of the fastest-growing incorporated municipalities in Oklahoma. Broken Arrow is also home to the third-largest manufacturing hub in the state, with many employees working in the energy sector. Residents in Broken Arrow enjoy a high quality of life, characterized by low crime, high-performing schools, affordable housing, and easy access to many parks and recreational facilities. The City fosters community by sponsoring seasonal festivals and events each year, including Rooster Days, a local Farmers Market, and musical performances in the park. With destination attractions in the Rose District, the Performing Arts Center, Warren Theatre, Bass Pro Shops, and more, residents and visitors have many options when it comes to choosing shopping, dining, and cultural and entertainment activities.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.