Medical Director, Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Medical Director Opportunity!
Montefiore is a leader in superior healthcare services. They have been recognized nationally by publications, industry associations, and organizations that rank the country’s top physicians and hospitals. Some of their recognitions include being ranked one of the Best Hospitals by U.S. News. They have also been recognized by High Performing, placing it among the top providers in the country.
- Westchester Square is NYC’s first free-standing ER
- Team of 6 physicians and 7 APPs
- Volume of ED – 36,000
- No call environment
- Board certification in emergency medicine is required with 2+ years of EM leadership experience
Location & Lifestyle
The Bronx is known for the location of Yankee Stadium, the home field of the New York Yankees Baseball team. Some of their interesting landmarks include Bronx Zoo, the New York Botanical Garden, and Wave Hill Public Gardens. Although The Bronx is the 3rd most dense county in the U.S., there is still lots of large parks, including Van Cortlandt Park, and Pelham Bay Park.
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support