Medical Director – Anesthesia
What Matters to You
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383-bed facility located in Manatee County on the Gulf Coast in Bradenton, FL. Blake is a Level II Trauma and Burn Center that provides a wide range of services including ED, open-heart, cancer care, and joint replacement. Excellent clinical opportunity to join an advanced anesthesia group. Cardiac skill set is a plus.
- $40,000 sign-on bonus
- 13 weeks of time off
- Excellent Compensation and a leadership Stipend; full-time W2 or full-time 1099 options are available
- Level II trauma, unique burn unit, CVOR, general, ortho, no OB.
- Main OR and Cardiac Cases
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Bradenton is located on the Florida Gulf Coast just south of Tampa and north of Sarasota. Known as the “Friendly City” Bradenton is a great relocation option for families. With strong public and private schools, parks, beautiful beaches, and plenty of shopping options Bradenton has something for everyone.
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth