Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Texas Health Resources is a faith-based, nonprofit health system that cares for more patients in North Texas than any other provider. We serve North Texas through the Texas Health Physicians Group, hospitals, outpatient facilities, Neighborhood Care & Wellness Centers, home health, and preventive and fitness services.
- 137-bed nonprofit hospital
- 4 MDs and APP coverage at night
- Open ICU 7 ICU beds, 6 Acute Care Beds
- No procedures required
- 100 percent clinical position, 7 on/7 off
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
Location and Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozens of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth. Cleburne, Texas, a fantastic location only 35 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth, is located primarily in southeastern Tarrant County with a variety of communities to choose from including great schools, a strong housing market, and a diverse job market. There is an array of family activities so you can have something to do each day of the year!