Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
Located in Goodyear, AZ, CTCA Phoenix offers a variety of treatments, programs, and services for patients with cancer. CTCA Phoenix is part of the nationally accredited Cancer Treatment Centers of America oncology network of hospitals and outpatient care centers. CTCA’s mission is to provide individualized, whole-person care, personalized to each patient’s needs, preferences and treatment goals.
- 38-bed community-based hospital
- Open 10 bed ICU
- Procedures are required
- No call
- Hospitalists run codes
- ACLS, BLC, IM board-certified or board eligible required
- 2+ years of internal medicine practice experience; leadership experience preferred
Location & Lifestyle
Located in Goodyear, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert. Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors. Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in. The Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain features the most iconic outline on the horizon and Piestewa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve offers even more signature vistas and trails. South Mountain Park and Preserve is the largest municipal park in the United States, and mountain bikers love the 50 miles of trails it provides.