Associate Medical Director
Through People, We Make a Difference
Banner Wyoming Medical Center is the largest hospital in Wyoming. Casper’s only nonprofit, full-service acute care hospital located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming partnered with Banner Health in 2020 to become the healthcare system’s flagship hospital for the state of Wyoming. As a regional trauma and referral center, Banner Wyoming Medical Center serves 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke, and trauma care.
- The hospitalist team consists of 14 physicians, 4 APPs, and a clinical performance nurse
- ED runs codes
- Open ICU with intensivist coverage during the day; E-ICU at night
- No procedures required
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location and Lifestyle
Casper is just an hour’s flight or a 4-hour drive from Denver and offers outdoor activities like hiking, boating, skiing, kayaking, and several golf courses. Also within a day’s drive are Yellowstone National Park and the best skiing in the US in Jackson Hole. Casper itself draws crowds for a variety of sporting events year-round in its 10,000-seat event center. As the central hub of Wyoming, Casper offers a thriving downtown full of shopping, businesses, restaurants, and entertainment and welcomes over 1 million visitors annually.