Lead Nurse Practitioner
Lead Nurse Practitioner Opportunity within the Methodist Health System in Memphis, TN
Methodist Health System is a prominent healthcare provider located in Memphis, Tennessee. It encompasses a network of hospitals, medical centers, and clinics, offering a wide range of medical services to the community. With a rich history spanning several decades, Methodist Health System is recognized for its commitment to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Lead APP will oversee 5 facilities across the Methodist Health System
- ED volumes range from 42,000-70,000
- Excellent subspecialty support and medical staff – highly supportive and collegial
- Flexible schedule
- Cerner EMR
- W2 status for APPs
- Hourly plus Productivity/RVU
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
Requirements of Advanced Practitioners
The Lead Advanced Practitioner is an important role within Sound Physicians. You will provide visibility and partnership to regional leadership and assist in the delivery of the strategic priorities within the realm of advanced practice providers, specifically in the creation of culture, and community, and improving recruitment and retention of APPs across their area of responsibility.
As a Lead Advanced Practitioner, you can expect to:
- Be a team leader and orient new hires
- Work between all 5 emergency medicine sites
- Collaborate with medical directors and attend site & Sound leadership meetings
- Effectively manage schedules for APPs
- Assess EM throughput and metrics
- Commit to excellence in clinical service and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary to best serve our patients
Location & Lifestyle
Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll, is located in the southwestern corner of Tennessee right on the Mississippi River. Downtown Memphis showcases three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants, and shopping, and the Beale Street Entertainment District. Great food, original music, professional sports, and world-class traveling art exhibits keep Memphians’ activity calendars full, and to top it off, Memphis has one of the lowest urban cost-of-living expenses in the nation.
Thrive Where Contributions Are Rewarded and Valued
At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value you bring when you are empowered to perform the full scope of your practice. From the start of your career with Sound Physicians, we will support you in providing the excellent care that you long to give each patient through continual professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance. As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will thrive in an environment that promotes our organizational core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation.
Sound Physicians’ nurse practitioners and physician assistants enjoy a key role in driving improvements in acute care, alongside our emergency medicine physicians. In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care. You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, and patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.