Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
Sound Physicians, a physician-founded and led organization, focuses on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and ICU performance. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the way critical care is provided. This is accomplished by our relentless pursuit to create value and eliminate waste in the ICU, implementing critical care programs that focus on improving the lives of patients while creating value for our hospital partners.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
The Team – The Hospital
We are excited to announce our newest hospital partnership in Atlanta, GA to provide Critical Care services at a Level 1 trauma center. The facility also houses several residency programs, so you can expect the opportunity for interaction with medical residents in the ICU.
- 528-bed, Level 1 trauma center
- Team of 5 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners
- 40-bed, closed ICU with medical, surgical, cardiac, and neuro populations
- Modified block schedule
- Part-time options available
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in critical care medicine and comfortable with a variety of high acuity patients
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Location & Lifestyle
Atlanta is the hub of the south and offers diverse community and cultural options and easy access to international points of interest via Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Home to a wide variety of sporting and recreational venues, Atlanta has something for everyone. Endless community possibilities surround the Atlanta metro area providing families their choice of housing and neighborhood options.