Full-Time Intensivist Opportunity in Oregon’s beautiful Rogue Valley!
We are looking for a full-time Intensivist to join our newest ICU program in Medford, OR.
Providence Medford Medical Center is a full-service community hospital, level III trauma, and primary stroke center offering a full range of subspecialty support. Services offered include emergency services, stroke care, cardiac and vascular care, birth center, total joint replacement and spine health programs, robotic surgery, and one of the most comprehensive rehabilitation programs in the region.
- 15 bed ICU
- 1 Intensivist 7a-7p (no nights or call). Overnight the ICU will be covered by an in-house APP supported by teleICU Physician
- EMR: EPIC
- Day shifts only, J1 waiver physicians are encouraged to apply!
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Education, Training & Experience Required
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
- MD or DO; Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
Location & Lifestyle
Medford sits in Southern Oregon’s beautiful Rogue Valley, just 30 miles from the California border. With 4-season activities and over 200 days of sunshine a year in a stunning mountain setting, the community offers a variety of options including hiking, kayaking, biking, skiing, and nature viewing. The Rogue Valley boasts several livable towns including Ashland with its world-famous Shakespeare festival, world-class wineries, and restaurants.
Commitment to our Clinicians
Sound Critical Care is a physician-established and led group that partners with community hospitals to manage and improve ICUs nationwide. Our success is based on practicing medicine by design, not default.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
- Professional liability coverage including full tail coverage
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage options for physicians and dependents
- CME Allowance, 401(k), Partnership track, professional development
Our critical care physicians share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.