Part-Time Hospitalist Opportunity 70 Miles North of Seattle in Sedro Woolley, WA
Located in Sedro-Woolley, PeaceHealth United General Medical Center is a 35-bed critical access hospital serving 2,000 square miles in Northwest Washington. PeaceHealth Medical Group, with clinics in Sedro-Woolley and Burlington, provides experienced primary care and specialty clinicians. The community also benefits from PeaceHealth United General’s close proximity to additional PeaceHealth services in Bellingham.
- 4 full-time hospitalist team (2 physicians and 2 APPs)
- Part-time position – 7 shifts a month
- Compensation – $130k yearly for part-time
- Day shift only: 7 am-7 pm; nights covered by telemedicine
- Critical access hospital with limited subspecialty coverage; no procedures required
- ED runs codes – respond to codes and rapid response for own patients
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Sedro-Woolley is known as the “Gateway to the North Cascades” due to its proximity to the western edge of the Cascades. North of Seattle WA approximately 70 miles, only 30 minutes from Bellingham, WA. The area offers endless outdoor activities including kayaking, skiing/snowboarding, boating, sailing, hiking, biking, golf, and pretty much any outdoor activity you can think of. This is an area of Washington people go to visit due to its stunning backdrop and plethora of activities.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance