Whidbey Island, just a short ferry ride and a 25-mile drive from downtown Seattle, offers peaceful landscapes and many opportunities for biking, hiking, kayaking, camping, fishing, and sailing. The largest island in Washington State, Whidbey Island forms the northern boundary of Puget Sound and is home to one of the most visited parks in Washington, Deception Pass. Whidbey Island offers easy access to city life & all that is offered in Seattle with a beautiful, peaceful vacation destination as home.
Hospitalist – Part-Time
Through People, We Make a Difference
WhidbeyHealth is Whidbey Island’s comprehensive healthcare system, providing local access to exceptional care. A certified Critical Access Hospital, the Medical Center is the hub of the WhidbeyHealth system. Services include Emergency Department, Surgery Center, Intensive Care, Inpatient Services, Diagnostic Imaging, Lab Services, & several outpatient clinics.
- 5 provider team
- Days only 7 am-7 pm; nights covered by Sound Telemedicine
- Critical access hospital with open ICU; no procedures required
- ED is run by Sound Physicians Emergency Medicine
- Salary range for 7 shifts per month:$130k – $135k dependent upon experience
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance