Hospitalist or Nocturnist in Mount Vernon, New York
Hospitalist and Nocturnist Opportunities at Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital in New York
Montefiore is a leader in superior healthcare services and has been recognized nationally by publications, industry associations, and organizations that rank the country’s top physicians and hospitals. Some of their recognitions include being ranked one of the Best Hospitals by U.S. News. They have also been recognized by High Performing, placing it among the top providers in the country.
- 175-bed hospital
- No call environment
- ED physicians run floor codes
- 10-bed ICU with teleICU support
- Procedure experience preferred
- Open to BC internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians; Residents welcome to apply!
- Compensation – $260,062/year (Hospitalist) / $346,750/year (Nocturnist)
Location & Lifestyle
The Bronx is known for the location of Yankee Stadium, the home field of the New York Yankees Baseball team. Some of their interesting landmarks include Bronx Zoo, the New York Botanical Garden, and Wave Hill Public Gardens. Although The Bronx is the 3rd most dense county in the U.S., there is still lots of large parks, including Van Cortlandt Park, and Pelham Bay Park.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.