Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
MultiCare Allenmore Hospital is a 130 licensed community hospital with 6 ICU beds and a level IV trauma center. Founded in 1928, MultiCare Allenmore prides itself in being the neighborhood community hospital to the city of Tacoma. As a trusted healthcare partner, MultiCare Allenmore is continuing to expand its services to meet the needs of the patients it serves.
- Established team with 8 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists run codes
- Co-managed ICU
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- ACLS and board certification are required
- H1B/J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located on the saltwater banks of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA is the third-largest city in Washington State with a population of just under 200,000. Tacoma has grown from its working-class roots to become an urban destination known for its world-renowned glass art, breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and warm community feel.
- Pulse Heart Institute at MultiCare Allenmore Hospital was named one of the top 50 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States by IBM Watson Health™
- Recipient of the Stage 7 Awards from HIMSS Analytics.
- “A” Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group