Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Ascension Via Christi, a part of Ascension, has a rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dating back more than 135 years. Today, Ascension Via Christi is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Ascension Via Christi serves Kansas and northeast Oklahoma through many doctors, hospitals, and health services.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph is a 120-bed non-profit hospital
- Established team with 8 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Open ICU with intensivists support
- ED runs codes
- No procedures are required
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Wichita, Kansas, recently ranked #1 most uniquely American City by Newsmax magazine, features countless activities and many exciting attractions that will make you proud to call Wichita, “home”. As the state’s largest city, Wichita is a culturally-diverse community with attractions such as museums, galleries, opera, and ballet as well as recreational activities including private and public golf courses and sporting events. Wichita provides residents affordability, short and easy commutes, and a high level of public safety for families. Wichita is also proud of its exceptional educational opportunities- attributes you simply can’t find in most metro areas.