Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Ascension St. John Sapulpa delivers specialty and 24/7 emergency care. The 25-bed hospital incorporates acute, medical/surgical, observation, and skilled care with physical rehabilitation as you regain strength and prepare to return home.
- 2 physician team with 7 on/7 off schedule
- Hospitalists run codes
- Ability to do procedures preferred
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Ascension St. John Sapulpa earned the Excellence in Healthcare Award from Professional Research Consultants
- Ascension St. John Sapulpa received a 4-star award (Top 25% Nationally) from the healthcare market research firm Professional Research Consultants for the overall quality of care in its Emergency Department for 2019-20
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Sapulpa was originally settled by Creek Indians and was named Sapulpa Station. In fact, it was named after Chief Sapulpa, a Creek leader. The Atlantic and Pacific Railroad first reached the area in 1886. The first post office was established in 1889. The city was incorporated as Sapulpa in 1898. The discovery of oil in Glenn Pool in 1905 catalyzed the development of the area. Sapulpa is the county seat of Creek County. Sapulpa has numerous parks, including Aaron’s Angels Park, Hollier Park, Heritage Park, Kelly Lane Park, Overlook Park, and Reynolds Park. Trout fishing can be enjoyed at Pretty Water Lake. The Sapulpa Municipal Golf Course provides facilities for local golfers. Local celebrations include the International Celebration, the Royal Jazz Festival, and the Route 66 Blowout.