Through People, We Make a Difference
Our physicians and advanced practice providers all strive to improve quality, and we work hard to replicate their best ideas across the organization to improve outcomes for more than one million patients cared for by Sound Physicians annually. Our commitment to improving outcomes for patients is rooted in our ability to attract exceptional people. Great people, coupled with the right tools and development, are how we positively impact healthcare quality, one patient at a time, for millions of patients each year.
Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital is an 87-bed, acute care hospital in Ludington, MI. The hospital is a regional medical center located 90 miles northwest of Grand Rapids, employs over 500 employees, and serves four counties in northwest lower Michigan.
- Team of 4 physicians, and 2 advanced practitioners
- No call environment
- Hospitalist team will respond to codes
- Open ICU; 6-bed, low acuity; No procedures required
- Flexible scheduling with no nights; Nights are covered by Sound’s own telemedicine team and on-site APPs
- Open to board-certified internal medicine or family medicine physicians with hospitalist experience
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode – through anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Ludington is a picture-perfect Lake Michigan beach town to raise a family and enjoy life. Along the shoreline, you’ll find unspoiled dunes and waterfront parks. The North Breakwater Lighthouse is ranked the #1 lighthouse to visit in Michigan and one of the top 10 lighthouses to see in the U.S. It’s a year-round recreational paradise with beaches, parks, forests, fishing, boating, hiking, and more. Midwest Living magazine voted the Ludington State Park as the #1 state park in the Midwest.