Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are, so at Sound Physicians, we strive to foster an environment of engagement where both team and individual contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Everyone is empowered to contribute so we can provide the best care to patients across the country.
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Established team with 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Tempe St. Luke’s is a 74-bed acute care hospital
- Hospitalists are a part of the Rapid Response team and are responsible for running codes
- ED and critical care teams run codes
- Co-managed ICU with procedural support available
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Tempe, Arizona is located in the center of the greater Phoenix metro area within 10 minutes of the Sky Harbor International airport and downtown Phoenix. Tempe is considered a young, fun town with many entertainment choices and great nightlife.
- Desert temperatures with highs in the low 100’s during summer months and lows in the 30’s during winter months
- Affordable housing choices with below-average median home prices
- Excellent public school system and more than a dozen college choices including Arizona State University
- Music festivals, easy commutes, shopping galore, and water parks