Through People, We Make a Difference
Accredited by the Joint Commission and located just north of Jackson, TN, West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is a 225-bed acute care facility that cares for the community of Dyersburg, as well as the surrounding area. It offers a range of medical, diagnostic, and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, an intensive care unit, and a renovated obstetric unit. West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is a friendly, warm place for the community to heal and connect.
- Team of 8 physicians, 1 advanced practitioner, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hospitalist team run codes
- Open ICU with support; Procedure experience preferred
- Board certification or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine required
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Dyersburg, TN is home to approximately 17,000 people and according to the 2010 census, many of those are young families. Located less than an hour from Jackson, TN, and only 1.5 hours from Memphis, TN, Dyersburg is the perfect distance from the larger cities to settle down. Spend your off-time either shopping at the Dyersburg Mall and adorable downtown boutiques or enjoy the outdoors at one of the local parks or pools. And if you crave something a little more, the larger cities are just a short drive away.