Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 286-bed, community-based, non-profit, Level III trauma center that has been accredited by The Joint Commission with advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Strong collegial support with 14 physician hospitalists. 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists run codes with Critical Care and Emergency Medicine support
- Co-managed ICU; Critical Care onsite on weekdays
- Procedures are not required
- No call environment
- Full and part-time opportunities available; productivity and quality incentives
- H1B and J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located 35 minutes from Columbia and just over an hour from Charleston, Orangeburg is a growing community full of character! This charming city has activities for the family and individual such as hunting, fishing, golfing, community sports, and many other pursuits! Orangeburg prides itself on learning and academic resources for its community and is home to various colleges, universities, along with public and private schools K-12 education.