Hospitalist – Family Medicine or Med/Peds
Through People, We Make a Difference
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital is a 76-bed not-for-profit, acute care hospital owned and operated by the Dignity Health system. For over 100 years, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital has served the people of Red Bluff and the county of Tehama County, providing quality patient care in a healing environment dedicated to good health. Providing compassionate care is a priority for St. Elizabeth Community Hospital. An award-winning facility, offering a range of services to the surrounding community.
- Established team with 6 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 7 on/7 off-block schedule for continuity of care
- Coverage of pediatric patients included; 1-2 pediatric patients a day, primarily newborns; may also assist ER in facilitating transfers of critical patients
- Open ICU – Hospitalist team responds to code blue, procedural skills are preferred, but not required. Ability to manage septic shock and vent management required.
- Cerner EMR and access to Sound Physicians’ internal informatics platform
- Family medicine or Med/Peds only – cannot accept internal medicine due to pediatric coverage
- Salary range:$320k-$330k; dependent upon experience
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital provides state-of-the-art health care to the North State communities. This award-winning facility is a member of the Dignity Health system of healthcare providers and is a not-for-profit medical center. Located in picturesque Tehama County, St. Elizabeth offers a trauma level III emergency department, comprehensive surgical services, and a progressive Family Birth Center. St. Elizabeth Community Hospital has built a reputation for excellence in orthopedics, family-centered maternity care, and emergency services. St. Elizabeth is a sister facility to Mercy Medical Center Redding and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta and is committed to providing the highest quality, compassionate care available.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Location & Lifestyle
Located in picturesque Tehama County, Red Bluff is located midway between Sacramento and the Oregon border on Interstate 5. It boasts a population of about 14,000 and sits on the bank of the Sacramento River. Red Bluff not only serves as a gateway to Lassen Volcanic National Park but also enjoys a Mediterranean climate with cool, wet winters and hot, dry summers. The area is known for its agriculture, quaint downtown, western events such as the famous Red Bluff Round-Up, and close proximity to limitless outdoor recreation opportunities.