Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
St. Mary is a 206-bed not-for-profit facility with a medical staff of 300 physicians in a variety of specialties, including pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family, internal medicine, and obstetrics. St. Mary is committed to providing the best health care possible for its patients and offers accredited educational programs, the latest technology, and compassionate care.
- An established and growing team with support from a clinical performance nurse
- ED runs codes
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- Must be board certified or eligible in internal medicine; family medicine physicians must have 2-3 years of hospital medicine experience
- Compensation Range: $298,000-$318,000
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Location & Lifestyle
Apple Valley, California is located in the county of San Bernardino, 53 miles to Rancho Cucamonga, 95 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 140 miles north of San Diego. The Town of Apple Valley is located in the heart of the Victor Valley and is home to 73,000 residents. The area experiences 350 days of sunshine per year and has an abundance of recreational activities with a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model in addition to private schools that offer a distinguished award-winning curriculum.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance