Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital, a 333-bed acute care hospital, is a Level II Trauma Center, a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, and the only Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center in St. Charles County. This year, St. Joseph’s was awarded America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care™!
Sound Physicians is seeking a full-time nocturnist to work with an APP in doing admissions
- Team of 14 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- NO procedures and NO codes required
- Assist with Stroke Alerts and Rapid Responses
- Epic EMR
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians (BC/BE) with ACLS certification
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
St. Charles is the 9th largest city in Missouri. It is situated on the Missouri River in the northwest suburb of St. Louis. It is a restored historic city and the oldest city on the Missouri River. St. Charles is home to many public and private schools. The city has 24 parks offering a wide variety of opportunities from swimming, biking and hiking on their pristine nature trails. St. Charles is home to Missouri’s first and largest historic district called “Main Street”. It is brick paved and home to 125-one-of-a-kind shops. There are also many dining options along the main street district. The city is a short 30-minute drive to downtown St. Louis via Interstate 70.