Hospitalist – $50k Commencement Bonus
Teaching Opportunity at Banner Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, WY!
Banner Wyoming Medical Center is the largest hospital in Wyoming. Casper’s only nonprofit, full-service acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming partnered with Banner Health in 2020 to become the healthcare system’s flagship hospital for the state of Wyoming. As a regional trauma and referral center, Banner Wyoming Medical Center serves 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke, and trauma care.
- 191-bed medical center offering 50+ specialties, nationally recognized centers of excellence, and the only air ambulance program in the state
- An established team of 14 physicians, 4 APPs, and the support of a clinical performance nurse
- Semi-Open ICU with intensivist coverage during the day and E-ICU coverage at night
Flexible schedule is available
- No procedures and no codes
- Opportunity to teach med students, APPs, and residents
- $50k commencement bonus offered
- H1B and J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Casper is just an hour’s flight or 4-hour drive from Denver and offers outdoor activities like hiking, boating, skiing, kayaking, and several golf courses. Also within a day’s drive are Yellowstone National Park and the best skiing in the US in Jackson Hole. Casper itself draws crowds for a variety of sporting events year-round in its 10,000-seat event center. As the central hub of Wyoming, Casper offers a thriving downtown full of shopping, businesses, restaurants, and entertainment and welcomes over 1 million visitors annually.