Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Wyoming Medical Center has been recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® in 2012, and 2013 for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by The Joint Commission. They have also been recognized with a Gold Seal of Approval for Hospital Accreditation, Primary Stroke Center Certification, and the Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Accreditation.
- 191-bed medical center offering 50+ specialties, nationally recognized centers of excellence, and the only air ambulance program in the state
- An established team of 18 physicians and the support of two clinical performance nurses
- Closed ICU with full intensivist support
- No procedures required
- No codes
- H1B and J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located at the foot of Casper Mountain along the North Platte River, Casper offers hiking, boating, skiing, kayaking, and several golf courses, including an 18-hole championship golf course. Casper draws crowds for a variety of sporting events year-round in its 10,000-seat event center, with popular showcasing the College National Finals Rodeo, the Casper Ghosts professional baseball team, and the AIFL Wyoming Calvary indoor football. As the central hub of Wyoming, Casper offers a thriving downtown full of shopping, businesses, restaurants, and entertainment, including the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, Stage III theatre, and off-Broadway shows.