Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
MultiCare Auburn Regional Medical Center is a 150-bed level III trauma center in the heart of Auburn, WA. The history dates back to 1921 and the dedication to the health of the Auburn community is strong and continues to get even stronger.
- Established team with 12 physicians and 6 advanced practitioners
- ED runs codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- 7 on/7 off, Tuesday-Monday, 175 shifts annually
- ACLS/BLS, board certification, and one year of recent acute care experience required
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Auburn, the 15th largest city in the state of Washington, is just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Seattle or a plethora of outdoor activities. You can golf, boat, snowboard, hike, or bike all on the same day. It’s located centrally to many of the things Seattle/Tacoma have to offer yet close to nature! Enjoy four seasons and year-round entertainment from professional sports to concerts, museums, and restaurants.