Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a physician-founded and led hospital medicine practice that started in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. We believe this starts by offering a better career model designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- Established team with 16 physicians, 4 APP’s, and clinical performance nurse
- No call
- No procedures required
- ED runs codes
- Closed ICU
- Full subspecialty support 24 hours a day
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode, including anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located on the Kitsap Peninsula just 35 minutes from Tacoma, WA, or just an hour ferry ride to downtown Seattle, WA. You have the opportunity to live at the north tip of the Dyes Inlet on the Pacific Ocean. Just minutes from beaches and parks, this location offers hiking, biking, fishing, boating, sightseeing, and the serenity of the Pacific Northwest but easy access to the city. Enjoy being outdoors year-round without being too far from shopping, professional sports, or a night out in the city.