Hospitalist Opportunity at Teaching Hospital just Outside of Philadelphia
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is a 192-bed community-based, teaching facility located just North of Philadelphia in Norriton, PA, and is one of 3 hospitals in the Einstein Healthcare Network.
- Team of 17 physicians, 1 advanced practitioner, and a clinical performance nurse
- Fully academic hospitalist program where you will be paired with a resident
- Residents run RRT; intensivists run codes
- No call environment; procedures not required
- Closed ICU; intensivist coverage by Sound’s own critical care team
- Open to internal medicine trained physicians; Academic experience preferred
- 2+ years of hospital experience required
Sound continues to innovate in new ways to provide quality care and reduce costs. By unifying hospital medicine and critical care programs under the Sound umbrella, we have been able to improve care delivery stay and receive higher patient satisfaction. As a way to better hear the voices in the communities we serve, Sound takes HCAHPS seriously. Not surprisingly, Sound’s integrated programs have 2.4% higher average HCAHPS scores than non-integrated programs as quality care methods can be better implemented when hospital medicine and critical care programs unite. This is a direct result of successful efficiency measures implemented by a united approach to medicine.
Location & Lifestyle
East Norriton, Pennsylvania is 20 miles northwest of Philadelphia. It was recognized by Business Week as one of the nation’s top five Best Affordable Suburbs in 2009. East Norriton is home to the Barley Sheaf Inn and Old Norriton Presbyterian Church, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with a vast amount of culture and history, world-class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues, and restaurants.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
We foster an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Full benefits provided including 401k
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance