Hospitalist or Nocturnist – Butte, MT
To our prospective physician teammates,
I am the medical director for the Sound Physicians hospitalist program at St. James Healthcare in Butte, Montana. Sound has been my clinical home since 2015, and I am excited to warmly welcome physicians who are either finishing their training or seeking a fresh career perspective. Let me share more about our vibrant community as well as our people, practice, and purpose of the work we do here:
- Our team comprises six dedicated physicians and two advanced practice providers (APPs). We have a nice mix of people who are all genuinely great providers, which enriches our approach to patient care.
- Collaboration is at the heart of our practice. Everyone works well together, and the physicians have more autonomy and utilize their critical care skills.
- Located in Butte, Montana, this is the perfect place to live if you love the outdoors. Quality of life and balance are the realities of this SW Montana town. With a block schedule, the team can enjoy the surrounding mountainous area and close-by opportunities to hike, climb, ski, bike, golf, fish, boat, or relax in the abundant natural hot springs on their off time.
- Butte also thrives on their cultural festivities. Fold Festival and Irish Festival are some of the town’s favorite gatherings.
- As part of our commitment to fostering a diverse healthcare workforce, we proudly offer J1 visa sponsorship through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Conrad 30.
- We have an open ICU where Sound hospitalists co-manage the critical patients. We seek physicians trained in internal or family medicine; procedural skills are not mandatory but preferred.
- Our team has excellent relationships with the other departments, including nursing, pharmacy, respiratory therapists, ER team, and care managers.
- We offer flexibility in scheduling and guaranteed shift obligations.
- Our compensation package is excellent. We also offer quality and productivity incentives.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, a 401(k) with matching contributions, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and an annual CME allowance.
- For employed physicians, we offer a Path to Partnership program. At the two-year mark, the partnership is evaluated, and partners can double their productivity bonuses.
- Our patients always come first, and we are dedicated to achieving excellent patient outcomes through collaborative teamwork.
- We prioritize growth and development within our hospital medicine practice, encouraging you to explore new opportunities locally and within our larger medical group.
- Our team members actively engage in committees they are passionate about, driving positive change and making their work more fulfilling.
- Community is at the core of our values, and we actively support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness both inside and outside the hospital.
- We serve a rural, tight-knit community. The community includes many hard-working “salt of the earth type” people. The community of Butte warmly supports us providers.
We invite you to join us in making a meaningful impact on patient care while enjoying the beautiful surroundings and professional growth opportunities that Butte, Montana, offers. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Cindy Simpkins, FNP- C