Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
As a part of the largest healthcare network in El Paso, TX, The Hospitals of Providence – Memorial Campus is continually evolving to meet the needs of the community. The Memorial Campus has 500 beds and is recognized for its evolved and specialized treatment for cancer care, maternity, orthopedics, and weight loss surgery.
- Team with 8 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU
- Hospitalists and EM physicians run codes
- J1 sponsorship through the HHS waiver and Conrad 30; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Providence Memorial Hospital Highlights and Awards
- Level III Trauma Designation
- Level IV Maternal Designation
- 2013 Tenet Clinical Innovation Award. The Memorial Campus was one of the four Tenet hospitals across the nation to receive this award, recognizing its commitment to safety, quality and service
- Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Performance in Environmental Compliance. The Memorial Campus was awarded this certificate by the Industrial Pretreatment Section of the El Paso Water Utilities for 100% compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the Industrial Pretreatment Program during the 2011-2012 pretreatment year
- Bariatric Center of Excellence. The Memorial Campus meets all clinical qualifications and maintains a cost-effective contract for participation in the Center of Excellence Network, resulting in its continued certification as Bariatric Center of Excellence
Location & Lifestyle
This 6th largest city in Texas is nestled between the beautiful Franklin Mountains and the historic Rio Grande, El Paso offers state-of-the-art educational and medical facilities, abundant cultural and entertainment opportunities with 18 museums and 35 art galleries, year-round recreation including award-winning golf courses, low crime rate, an extremely favorable cost-of-living, and some of the best weather conditions on the planet with over 300 days of sunshine per year. The city provides plenty of parks and gardens as well as mountain and desert trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding. El Paso has four private golf courses, two military courses, and seven public courses, including Painted Dunes Golf Course ranked No. 2 in the country by Golf Digest. New Mexico offers snow skiing within a 2-hour drive and the local airport provides easy access to larger cities.
What Matters to You
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CM
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance